Indoctrination Day September 8 Has a Name - School Skip Day

Thursday, September 3, 2009
Upon hearing about Obama's plan to indoctrinate the school children many parents reacted the same way I did. They decided to not let it happen to their kids. Thus the birth of the School Skip Day aka Parentally Approved School Skip Day (PASS). The more I think about this decision by the president to go into the schools, the more shocked I am at the audacity of Obama for even interferring with the school system, interrupting the school day, and filling the kids heads with whatever he likes, regardless of what their parents think. There are many people more qualified to speak on the value of education than Obama and his interference in yet another aspect of our society is grating on my nerves. The brainwashing of our youth should not be tolerated.

Before I decided to participate in the school skip day I called my children's schools to see if they were even participating. First the people at the front desk pretended they didn't know what I was talking about and tried to end the conversation right there. When I insisted they check with someone who does know they seemed resentful, but complied. I was then told that there would be a meeting later in the day and someone would call me back. I agreed but told them it was imperative that they did call because the children are off tomorrow for a teacher workday and with the holiday on Monday the next day of school is the day of the speech. I called back at the end of the school day, was told testily that the meeting was happening after school and that I would get a call back. Once again I expressed my concern about the timing. No one called back, despite assurances that they would.

They forced my hand, I have to assume that they will be participating and this is how they are dealing with people who object, by getting pissy with them and then not calling them back. I even called it the Obama Address to the Schoolchildren in my nice voice. Needless to say, my children are definitely participating in the Parentally Approved School Skip Day, and I refuse to pretend they were sick.

One site even went so far as to post an excuse note for parents to use. I think it's a little much for my tastes, as the school didn't ask for this to be dumped on them and didn't ask for my political opinion. On the other hand, the school did choose to show it.

To Whom it May Concern:

When it comes to teaching my child about personal responsibility and life goals, I have determined
that I am a far better teacher of those objectives than a President who has chosen to surround
himself with known anarchists and terrorists.

Therefore, (insert child's name)will be at home on Sept 8th in order not to be corrupted by the
propaganda that will be shown in his class room.

Respectfully Yours,





0 comments:

Post a Comment