A Quick Note on Joe Wilson

Thursday, September 10, 2009
Joe Wilson, to yell, "you lie" when the President is speaking is horribly disrespectful and childish. Obama was lying, but really, the lack of dignity there was painful. We all know he's lying, no need to yell it out like that. I watched the speech and somehow missed that moment until it was brought up later. Maybe I was typing, maybe I mistook it for one of the 47 applause interruptions. We are all frustrated but we have to remember time and place. If Rep. Wilson had made commentary later in front of a camera in a calm and rational way it would have been fine. I saw a freeze frame of that moment somewhere on the internet today and Nancy Pelosi looked like she was going to kill him with her death stare. Joe Biden attempted a similar look but just appeared as if he was trying to fart. Obama looked confused and eventually said, that's not true. The teleprompter apparently didn't have a good comeback ready.

3 comments:

Bernie said...

Hello, nice post, this is Bernie from Standbyliberty.com, I got your review on link refer but could not link back to you as the site does not have the (blogspot) added to the url. Nice job, keep going.

Jesika said...

Thanks so much for letting me know. I fixed it now.

Unknown said...

I disagree, although it was very unorthodox, I think it was great for someone to strike him down on the highest political stage in the land. I thank Joe Wilson yelled what many of us at home wanted to hear. Also, the Iranic thing was that Obama was bashing the Republicans the entire time and calling them liars, but when someone from the audience says it, its outrageous.

But other than that, I really enjoyed looking at your blog and I am going to blog roll you. Hope you could take a visit to my site. www.obaminationblog.blogspot.com.

Post a Comment